York ST Multifunction Rack
Free Shipping in the Continental United States!
The Multifunction Rack’s is an extended version of the York Half Rack. We expanded the versatility of the Half Rack by adding a pair of uprights complete with hook-plates 42 inches in front of the rear uprights creating a modified Power Rack. The Multifunction Rack combines the safety aspect of the Power Rack’s interior spotting arms while accommodating for every option available for use on the exterior front of the rack with the addition of the Multi-function Bench. The Multifunction Rack enables athletes to perform all of the industry accepted core primary and secondary strength exercises safely and efficiently.
Depth 76” Width 67” Height 96” Inside Dimensions 42” width between uprights
Rack comes standard with:
- Combo Grip Pull-up Bar – one, 8’high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- Double bar holders –one pair. Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards. Can be used on the interior and exterior of the front upright.
- Interior Safety Spot Bars – connect by hook-plate from front to rear upright for safety.
- Bench stringer – one.
- Weight storage – one set, 12 pegs total, 6 on each side. Holds 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 lb. plates.
- Stainless steel hook-plates - two pairs, utilize a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holder. The rear upright is adjustable to 19 positions on 3” center increments accommodating a wide range of heights. The front is adjustable to 15 positions on 3” center increments.
- Two welded vertical bar holders
- Multifunction Bench STS-MFB (54004)
- Double Bar Holder STS-DBH (54001)
- Reverse Safety Spot Arms STS-RSSA (54003)
- Reverse Technique Scoops STS-RTS (54002)
- Reverse Dip Attachment STS-RDA (54005)
- Platforms and insets available