CFF "Pro Series Elite" Heavy Duty Squat Stands
"Let nothing limit you from pushing yourself to be better than you thought you could be"
The “NEW” CFF Pro Series Elite Heavy Duty Squat Stands are second to none and we back it with a Lifetime Warranty! They are the only bolt together Squat Stands that can handle more weight than a completely welded unit of its size. When we designed the CFF Squat Stands, our focal point were:
Adjust-ability – CFF's Pro Series Elite Squat Stands can literally adjust to anyone of any size; from kids as to a basketball player that is 7' tall.
- At there lowest point, the j-hooks platform sit at 40 1/2”, with a top height of 68 3/4”
- The J-hooks can be adjusted to 20 different positions. They also adjust in increments as small as 1.5” center to center
- The top of the spotter arms at the lowest position are 11 1/4” and 36 3/4” at there highest point of adjustment.
Functionality– The CFF Pro Series Elite Heavy Duty Squat Stands is only limited by your imagination. With the ability to adjust in such micro increments, breakdown and assemble quickly, weight down with the plate horns, and roll away for storage or transport, you really are just limited by only you.
Some users include:
- Log presses and other work
- Floor Presses
- Olympic Benching (Flat, Incline, Decline)
Sturdiness – The CFF Pro Series Elite Squat Stands were built to handle the largest athlete(Football players, wrestlers, etc). Though it is a bolt together, we have engineered our squat stands to be second to none; over engineering every aspect. We have applied a multi directional fame and bolt assembly. Assuring stability under heavy use.
- Frame is 7 gauge,2” x 4” box steel 3/8” steel plate
- 3/4” securing pins (3 Sets on each stand)
- 2 - Plate Horns on each stand
- Weight: 141 lbs
- Can be bolted down
- Max capacity:
- J-Hooks – 1200 lbs at full extension (This is only when the stands are bolted down)
- J-Hooks – 800 lbs at full extension, but not bolted(When going over 400 lbs, we strongly suggest using the plate horns to weight down the squat stands. At 800 lbs we suggest sand bagging the front if the squat stands are not bolted down).
- Spotter Arms – 1000 lbs static weight
- T-Frame Design gives you a complete sense of stability without a cross member protruding out which eliminates the need to step away from the rack. It also stops avoidable accidents from occurring.
Shipping - Building over engineered Squat Stands as a bolt together has allowed us to reduce shipping costs with out sacrificing quality.
2 Colors Available (Custom colors are available for an additional fee. Please inquire)
- Matte Black - Powder Coated
Commonly used in:
- Cross Training Gym
- Personal Training Studio
- Fitness Centers
- Hardcore gyms
- Strongman Training
- MMA Training
- 7 Gauge steel
- 2” x 4” Box steel
- 3/8” plate steel
- (6) Heavy duty red pins and pop pins
- Frame Dimensions: 34”L x 27.5”W x 47”H (75” at full upright)
- Dual Wheels on each squat stand
- 1.5 inches center to center of each adjustment hole
- Laser engraved spotter arms
- Every set of Squat stands has an individual identifying serial number
- 400 lbs per stand, Olympic weight storage capacity
- T-Frame design
- Super heavy duty 12.5” long spotter arms (Finally, spotter arms that can actually be used on a set of squat stands). Dual 3/4” pins to assure strength and assurance that the CFF Squat Stands can handle the weight.
- Stabilizing foot pads
Assembly time: 10 – 20 mins
Color: Black or Silver
Weight: 141 lbs
Shipping Weight: 161 lbs
CFF: SS03 (Black/Silver)
Frame – Lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects