CFF Glute Ham Raise/Developer (GHD/GHR) - White Powder Coated
CFF GHD - Lowest priced (most affordable) lower back, core abdominals, & glute ham developer worth buying. Don't maker the mistake of buying a poorly built, cheap ghd. Buy with confidence. Buy the best.
The CFF Glute Ham Raise/Developer (GHD) is perfect for the Cross Training gym. Also Available in Black or silver frame.
The CFF "WOD" GHD has been built with Cross Training in mind. We received some great feedback on our original version, which has enabled us to build a better GHD that is tailored to the needs our customers and stand up to the beating we know they will dish it. With a strong 2.5" x 2.5" steel frame construction & 9 gauge steel, larger padding with a 330 psi density, and commercial PU leather coverings, band peg attachments, plate horns to weight down the bench, & wheels for easy transport, you can place this GHD in any MMA, Boxing, Personal Training, Crossfit, or Garage Gym and feel confident that it will surpass your needs.
- Multi-Adjustable Foot Support
- 2.5" x 2.5" Steel Construction
- 9 Gauge Steel
- White, Silver, or Black Frame w/Black Split Pad
- Perfect for doing Glute Ham Raises as well as Reverse Hypers
- Reversible foot plate: flips one way to do GHR\'s & the opposite way for Abs!
- Glute Ham Raise
- Hyper Extensions
- Roman Chair Sit-ups
- Reverse Hyper Extensions
- Split pad is designed to be comfortable and last. With 330 psi density, it will not go flat on you. Just the right height and shape to allow full extension on a sit up.
- Double pop-pin on the upright provides excellent stabilization, coupled with a short distance between the foot rollers, locks your ankles and feet into the bench securely.
- At 72 1/4"L x 29 1/2"W, the GHD Base allows for people who are taller than average to still use the machine with full extension and feel solid and safe while doing so.
- The top of the thigh pad sits at 46” high
- Frame is stoudt 2.5" x 2.5" steel construction. Just because it is a bolt together unit, does not mean it should feel weak and flimsy; With 9 gauge box steel frame construction, it will not.
- 18 1/2" Long handles which are angled slightly assist you getting into position.
- Handle above the foot rollers to assist you while getting ready to do a sit up.
- Dimensions: 72 1/2"L x 29 1/2"W x 53"H
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs (ships in multiple boxes)
5 Year – Commercial warranty covers the frame, welds, and all moving parts
1 Year – Cover the pads against manufactures defects.